Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Panchos Taco Shop

Panchos
            Humble but pleasing Panchos Taco Shop located on Otay Lakes Road right across Southwestern College is sure to make anyone who decides to go in satisfied with what they ate. Panchos is a typical joint that many students go in search of cheap and good Mexican food and boy is it good.
            I stepped in the shop and ordered more than what I thought I could eat but each item I ordered was delicious in its own way. I ordered a surf n’ turf burrito (out of curiosity of course), carne asada and adobada tacos.




 I know that the entirety of the tacos I ordered in the past couple of reviews have been these two types of tacos but I promise I will change the variety of the items I choose. So lets get down to reviewing, the surf n’ turf burrito was completely delicious with all of its components combined making it a perfect item to choose when any student is coming out of class with an empty stomach. The quality of both the tacos and burrito were good; the meat, cilantro, salsa and guacamole were prepared well making it a good mixture of condiments. I was pleased that the burrito was mixed around well not making any flavor or item standout or overpower the burrito, which I thought was a good touch. The quantity was superb since all three items were filling, the burrito was full, the tacos had a lot on them and overall it was a decent meal. Now with the customer service, they were not fazed by my appearance in my suit, making them professional or used to weirdos in taco suits. In addition the food was made pretty fast so that’s a big plus. Finally as far as pricing, it’s a little steep, but its well worth it for I’m sure all the items will be sure to fill you up.

            Overall the taco shop is a perfect option to get quick and fast Mexican food. I give the shop a 9.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment